How you doing?!
I’ve been very busy setting up my online store, Forgive me.
Guess who now runs a store! Running a thrift store is something I’ve always wanted to do, I’m glad I’ve finally started this and you can check her out on IG @Shopwitholotu. Please support me in anyway you can by buying, referring your friends and giving me honest reviews on my store. To what we are here for today.
I wanted to share some facts about me because I think it’s time you know me better.
So enjoy, let me know what we have in common and what you think is weird.
1. I hate being cheated or anyone around me being cheated – I prefer to misplace a large sum of money than to be cheated of 5kobo, I absolutely hate it, best believe me that I will get my justice in anyway I can else I’ll think about the situation Forever. it’s that bad.
2. Respect is the ultimate for me, I don’t care how anyone feels about me really, your opinion, just don’t disrespect me, I go from -10 to 100 real quick!
3. I started wearing Bra when I had nothing on my chest, I think I was 8,9 now I can’t stand them!
4. I think I’m a very funny person but my Man and close friends think otherwise, I don’t know why really.
5. I’ve heard the most when it comes to my walking step, popular opinion is that I flaunt my hips when I’m walking.
6. I feel like a lot of Feminists are not ready for Gender Equality. I know it’s going to be hard but we can’t expect the rainbow without a little rain.
7. The way I laugh is terrible, I low key think it’s terrible cute you know? There’s something like that right? No? Okay.
8. I think some Bloggers are over rated, I’m sorry.
9. I’m a shy person, even though everyone argues about my shyness with me, I’m a shy person.
10. My best color is yellow, that’s why the logo & branding for my online thrift store (@shopwitholotu) is yellow. By the way have you checked my thrift store for affordable pieces? You should!
11. I’ve been asked a lot of time if I’m a victim of sexual abuse because of how I write, have you ever thought of the possibility of me being a victim of abuse?