Hello and welcome!
Lets dive in to why we are here
Firstly, Is it not absurd that people think that legalizing Prostitution will reduce sexual harassment, or that it helps women’s right.
There are serious issues out there concerning women that should be handled there’s abuse, forced marriage,Female genital mutilation, rape and so on that has not been resolved but all of a sudden legalizing men to pay for sex is the next dope thing that will improve the way we’re seen, I mean it will be cool, just drop your money and I’ll sleep with you and it does not degrade me or make me look like something you can pay for in the market, when money for sex is normal when will buying women not become legal?
This is what we are fighting against every day of our lives, we are seen as sex objects and it sucks! then all of a sudden, they want to legalize that, giving men the power to scream at us on the street regardless of what we are wearing saying
how much do you want how much are you worth.
What people need to understand
– Legalising and regulating prostitution will not make life safer for sex workers and will not help break the pimps and trafficking gangs who exploit them. The traffickers will thrive more. Bringing this immoral act in the open will not reduce traffickers but worsen the case.
– Removing the legal barriers will send a message to new generations of men that women are mere sexual commodities. And I don’t know what’s more degrading to women than being seen as such
– It reduces women to merchandise to be bought, sold and abused
Legalizing prostitution encourages men to solicit sex and have multiple partners, increasing STD risks.
– Police in the Netherlands, with its liberal prostitution laws, have estimated up to 90 percent of sex workers do not practice the profession voluntarily
– A report by Germany’s Family Ministry found a decade of legalisation had “not brought about any measurable actual improvement in the social coverage of prostitutes,” nor was their any “solid proof” that the law had reduced crime.
Is there no other way to empower women than to legalize prostitution? let me give you an insight to what will happen when prostitution is legalized, female children will become more rebellious, they will take their problem outside, start drugs which might eventually lead to prostituting then they will be harrassed or raped and even when they report to the police it will not favor most of them because most of their customers are rich and well connected.
If you want to help women; abusers should be given life imprisonment, create awareness on female genital mutilation, put a more serious ban on prostitution; it will reduce children being sold by traffickers, empower the female child to report when she’s being harassed and should be taken seriously, that is when we’ll feel like our rights matter not when you’re allowing men to pay for sex like pieces of meat and when you pay for something, what do you want? To get the most out of it, they won’t care about how the sex workers feel, they will go extra mile to satisfy their self.
Am I right or yes? Something you want to point out? What are your thoughts? Don’t hold back, I want to hear from you