This post is long overdue so I’ll just get to it.
I have an oily and very sensitive skin and because I wear makeup often I need the right face mask that can help hydrate my skin, remove excess oils and help improve the appearance of my pores.
So I was so excited when I was sent some Mysha Natural Collagen Rejuvenating Mask.
– It contains COLLAGEN – Masks containing collagen are designed to rejuvenate skin and boost collagen production to tighten skin and get rid of wrinkles and fine lines – The Dermreview
– It’s really easy to use, all you have to do is remove it, unfold and apply on your face, don’t worry about making a mess.
– It left my skin feeling softer and more RADIANT.
My mum asked about the facial mask the next morning.
– It covered every part of my very round face.
-The packaging is nice, carriage is easy.
– I could not talk properly for the 15-20 minutes, so it’s not very comfortable.
HOW TO USE
This is written at the back of the pack.
– First cleanse Face thoroughly. (I Exfoliate first and will share my routine soon, subscribe below so you don’t miss out)
– Remove mask from pack and unfold. Apply mask on the face and smooth it down with your fingertips.
– Leave Mask on for 15-20 minutes. Remove mask gently, massage in any remaining lotion. – Dispose of the used mask.
Recommend usage: 1-2 times per week.
Overall – I really like this product, the glow is amazing.