Happy New Month people!
Finally have done the tea rinse, I have to say, it’s amazing! My shedding reduced drastically.
A tea rinse is done by pouring a cup of tea, commonly green or black, over the hair (Natural or relaxed).
I prefer black tea, it reduces shedding, adds softness and shine to the hair. It also darken my hair temporarily because of its natural stanning ability.
I used the Lipton tea
Tea rinses are a simple way of supplementing your natural hair care routine (Which I am)
I Experimented with the tea rinse and I observed that the tea rinse is more effective when the tea is left for a day.
Reduces shedding more and really darkens the hair.
– 1 tea bag in 3 cups of hot water, (you don’t want to make the tea too strong)
– Swish the tea bag in the hot water until it changes colour
– Allow to cool and leave overnight, better still – A day.
– Pour on hair or use a spray bottle to apply it to your scalp and let it sit in for about 5-30mins and wear your shower cap.
– Apply deep conditioner How to Deep Condition Your Hair
This will result in Less breakage & Shedding. Repeat the tea rinse 2-3 times a week.
Have you tried the tea rinse? Will you try it?
Every comment is well appreciated. I love hearing from you.